- Millicent (Ledford) Weeks's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: Unsourced Profiles.
Millicent was born in 1629. Millicent Ledford ... She passed away in 1703. 
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Wife of Abraham Weeks — married 1650 in Virginia
- BET 1703 AND 1709
- ↑ Entered by Teresa Abram, Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
- This person was created through the import of Olin LaVern and Darlene Thomas.ged on 14 April 2011.
- WikiTree profile Ledford-174 created through the import of ross20genancestors-children6-22-2011.ged on Jun 22, 2011 by Lamar Ross.
- WikiTree profile Ledford-357 created through the import of The Gatewoods _ Lovings of Vir.ged on Apr 10, 2012 by Richard Gatewood.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Millicent's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lamar Ross and Teresa Abram. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 30 Aug 2016 at 20:05 GMT Mildred Guilbeau wrote:
Millicent is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Michael Phelps, 24 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.