Millicent was born in 1629. Millicent Ledford ... She passed away in 1703. 
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Wife of Abraham Weeks — married 1650 in Virginia
- BET 1703 AND 1709
- ↑ Entered by Teresa Abram, Tuesday, October 15, 2013.
- This person was created through the import of Olin LaVern and Darlene Thomas.ged on 14 April 2011.
- WikiTree profile Ledford-174 created through the import of ross20genancestors-children6-22-2011.ged on Jun 22, 2011 by Lamar Ross.
- WikiTree profile Ledford-357 created through the import of The Gatewoods _ Lovings of Vir.ged on Apr 10, 2012 by Richard Gatewood.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Millicent's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Lamar Ross, LaVern Payne, and Teresa Abram. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.