"United States Census, 1910," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MLCQ-B5N : accessed 02 Nov 2013), Elmer E Lewis, Cottonwood School District, Fergus, Montana, United States; citing sheet , family 17, NARA microfilm publication T624, FHL microfilm 1374844.
"Montana, County Marriages, 1865-1950," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/F3Q8-24Y : accessed 01 Nov 2013), E.E. Lewis in entry for Meredith E. Lewis and Colene Cline and , 1918.
- ↑ Entered by Keith Baker.
Thanks to Keith Baker for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Keith and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elmer's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Upper Cottonwood District, Fergus County, Montana, US 1910 Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.