- Caleb Lewis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
Dr. Benjamin Lewis, son of Ebenezer, was born Sept 21, 1701 at Wallingford, Connecticut. Benjamin was married twice (first wife unknown) and had a total of sixteen children. In his will dated Sept 1, 1788 he mentioned his second wife, Mary Maltbie and daughters Elizabeth, Ester, Hannah, Mary and his sons, Bela, Benjamin, Barnabas, Amassa and Caleb.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Caleb's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Caleb is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 13 degrees from Mark Hamill, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.