- Abraham Lewis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 10 Dec 1650
- User ID: EDB5CBF38123F54E994A8D19CC0F0627D8E2
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
- Time: 00:21:54
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:21:54 8 Sep 2009.
- WikiTree profile Lewis-5408 created through the import of tryWikiTreeJC2.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by J. C. Adamson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by J. C. and others.
- Source: S30 Repository: #REPO1 Title: Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts Author: Bond, Henry Publication: 1860, this edition published later in one volume Call Number: G929.1744 W317bo2 Note: NS109893 CONT CONT Source Media Type: Book Page: 119
- Repository: REPO1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abraham's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Oscar Dayton and J. C. Adamson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 21, 2014 at 14:42GMT Robert Keniston wrote:
On January 21, 2014 at 14:41GMT Robert Keniston wrote:
Abraham is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from Frank Russell Capra, 19 degrees from Mark Hamill, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.