- Abraham Lewis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Date: 10 Dec 1650
- User ID: EDB5CBF38123F54E994A8D19CC0F0627D8E2
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
- Time: 00:21:54
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:21:54 8 Sep 2009.
- WikiTree profile Lewis-5408 created through the import of tryWikiTreeJC2.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by J. C. Adamson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by J. C. and others.
- Source: S30 Repository: #REPO1 Title: Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts Author: Bond, Henry Publication: 1860, this edition published later in one volume Call Number: G929.1744 W317bo2 Note: NS109893 CONT CONT Source Media Type: Book Page: 119
- Repository: REPO1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abraham's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Oscar Dayton and J. C. Adamson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 21, 2014 at 14:42GMT Robert Keniston wrote:
On January 21, 2014 at 14:41GMT Robert Keniston wrote: