- Trial Lewis's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: JAN 1657/1658
- Place: Malden, MA
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (JAN 1657/1658).
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Gender: U
Invalid gender U skipped.
- Date: Jan 1657/1658
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (Jan 1657/1658).
- User ID: 8268AAA23751C5488E22B02E2F82631C898F
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
- Time: 00:21:54
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:21:54 8 Sep 2009.
- WikiTree profile Lewis-5413 created through the import of tryWikiTreeJC2.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by J. C. Adamson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by J. C. and others.
- Source: S30 Repository: #REPO1 Title: Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts Author: Bond, Henry Publication: 1860, this edition published later in one volume Call Number: G929.1744 W317bo2 Note: NS109893 CONT CONT Source Media Type: Book Page: 119
- Repository: REPO1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Trial's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Oscar Dayton and J. C. Adamson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 20, 2014 at 17:31GMT Michael Lewis wrote:
On January 20, 2014 at 17:30GMT Michael Lewis wrote: