This person was created through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged on 13 September 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Date: JAN 1657/1658
- Place: Malden, MA
Could not parse date out of Birth Date (JAN 1657/1658).
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Gender: U
Invalid gender U skipped.
- Date: Jan 1657/1658
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (Jan 1657/1658).
- User ID: 8268AAA23751C5488E22B02E2F82631C898F
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
- Time: 00:21:54
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:21:54 8 Sep 2009.
- WikiTree profile Lewis-5413 created through the import of tryWikiTreeJC2.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by J. C. Adamson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by J. C. and others.
- Source: S30 Repository: #REPO1 Title: Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts Author: Bond, Henry Publication: 1860, this edition published later in one volume Call Number: G929.1744 W317bo2 Note: NS109893 CONT CONT Source Media Type: Book Page: 119
- Repository: REPO1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Trial's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Oscar Dayton and J. C. Adamson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 20, 2014 at 17:31GMT Michael Lewis wrote:
On January 20, 2014 at 17:30GMT Michael Lewis wrote: