- Francis Liddell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 30877E77-E5B4-4C78-A1F8-30650600CE01
- ID Number: MH:IF14024
- Wedderburn, Berwick, Scotland
- ID: 06A1B7FA-2694-4341-AD4C-3FCDDCEAF7F4
- ID Number: MH:IF14023
- Ravensworth, Durham, England
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I7271
- ID: BB0B95C9-071A-433A-8262-40006E066FE5
- Source: S85 Record ID Number: MH:S85 User ID: D09526E2-5AB7-40BD-BFB6-1E88FA193EA0 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Repository: #R1 Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=6855369&pid=7271
- Repository: R1 Record ID Number: MH:R1 User ID: AC0DE443-D74E-4649-B3A6-086D00FD90EC Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com
Thank you to Steve Woods for creating WikiTree profile Liddell-115 through the import of Woods Beedle Wiki.GED on Mar 1, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Steve and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Francis's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.