- Andrew Liddell's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of JDS_09_17_10.ged on 09 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
Served in Revolutionary War.
- Reference: 413310
- User ID: 9F23FEBBEA1080459A8715AE1DC534B1E5B6
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 Aug 2004
- Time: 01:00
- Date: 25 Aug 2004
Prior to import, this record was last changed 01:00 25 Aug 2004.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- WikiTree profile Liddell-81 created through the import of Heugatter_Shields_Bachman.ged on Aug 24, 2011 by Curtis Shields. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Curtis and others.
- Source: S-2049159502 Repository: #R-2139208558 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21996533&pid=576
No REPO record found with id R-2139208558.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Andrew's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Christopher Smith and Curtis Shields. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On July 26, 2014 at 17:25GMT Christopher Smith wrote: