in Amity, Berks, Pennsylvania, United States
in Pennsylvania, United States
This page has been accessed 384 times.
- The Ancestry of Abraham Lincoln.By James Henry Lea, John Robert Hutchinson(Boston,1909).
- An Account of the Descendants of Samuel Lincoln of Hingham, Massachusetts, 1637-1920 [Waldo Lincoln] ISBN-10: 0788414895 .ISBN-13: 978-0788414893.
- The lineage of Lincoln.By William Eleazar Barton.(The Bobbs-Merrill Company, 1929)
Thomas was born about 1732. Thomas Lincoln ... He passed away about 1775. 
Can you add any information on Thomas Lincoln? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
No sources. The events of Thomas's life were either witnessed by Tim Moore or Tim plans to add sources here later.
- ↑ Entered by Tim Moore, Thursday, September 26, 2013.
Thank you to Tim Moore for creating Lincoln-2003 on 26 Sep 13. Click the Changes tab for the details on contributions by Tim and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with Thomas. View by
WikiTree Popularity: 3.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Thomas Lincoln directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Thomas Lincoln directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Messages: You can also contact the Profile Managers privately:
Sue Fitzpatrick, Rick Harris, Alyson X, Todd Altic, Tim Moore, and Lee Wallace. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.