- The Ancestry of Abraham Lincoln.By James Henry Lea, John Robert Hutchinson(Boston,1909).
- An Account of the Descendants of Samuel Lincoln of Hingham, Massachusetts, 1637-1920 [Waldo Lincoln] ISBN-10: 0788414895 .ISBN-13: 978-0788414893.
- The lineage of Lincoln.By William Eleazar Barton.(The Bobbs-Merrill Company, 1929)
Thomas was born about 1732. Thomas Lincoln ... He passed away about 1775. 
Can you add any information on Thomas Lincoln? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Tim Moore, Thursday, September 26, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Thomas's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Alyson X, Todd Altic, Rick Harris, Tim Moore, and Lee Wallace. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.