- Thomas Lincoln's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- The Ancestry of Abraham Lincoln.By James Henry Lea, John Robert Hutchinson(Boston,1909).
- An Account of the Descendants of Samuel Lincoln of Hingham, Massachusetts, 1637-1920 [Waldo Lincoln] ISBN-10: 0788414895 .ISBN-13: 978-0788414893.
- The lineage of Lincoln.By William Eleazar Barton.(The Bobbs-Merrill Company, 1929)
Thomas was born about 1732. Thomas Lincoln ... He passed away about 1775. 
Can you add any information on Thomas Lincoln? Please help grow his WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Tim Moore, Thursday, September 26, 2013.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Thomas by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with Thomas:
- Lee Wallace - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A505282
Ancestry.com member lee93742
- Donna Mirra - AncestryDNA
Ancestry.com member donnamirra
- Art Wiggins - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
Family Tree DNA kit 321536
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Alyson X, Lee Wallace, Todd Altic, Rick Harris, and Tim Moore. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.