- Alice (Lisle) Hoar's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Alice Unknown ...
Possibly Alice Lisle, daughter of Sir John Lisle and Lady Alice Beconshaw. Possibly Alice Sidney, daughter of Philip Sidney and Lady Alicia Sidney, and granddaughter of Barbara Gamage and Robert Sidney, 1st Earl of Leicester.
- Name: Alice /Lisle/
- Concord, Middlesex, MA
- This person was created through the import of 104-B.ged on 12 September 2010.
- This person was created through the import of Consolidated Coningsby.GED on 11 March 2011.
- WikiTree profile UNKNOWN-85962 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough.
- William Ramage,
- Ancestry Family Trees: Trishymouse Primary
Alice was born about 1624. Alice Lisle ... She passed away about 1696.
- ↑ A source for this information is needed.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough, Robin Wood, and James Shand. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.