alt: b in Morgantown, Monongalia, WV parentage not proven, possibility dau of a John Livingston per family notes burial: see Andrew's notes Andrew Myers/Miers/Mires Sr. was reportedly born in York County, PA in 1766 and died some time after 1830. He was married to Susannah Livingston. Andrew is reportedly buried here in 6th Street Cemetery. Andrew is the father of Mary, who married William Harris Jr. in 1815. There are documents to prove he was buried there in the Licking County Courthouse, along with a map of the plots. He was buried in section 3, grave 2 of "The Old Graveyard"/6th Street Cemetery. Burial: 6th Street Cemetery, Newark, Licking County, Ohio, USA
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Data Changed:
- Date: 5 JAN 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 5 JAN 2009.
- WikiTree profile Livingston-249 created through the import of mat.ged on Jun 17, 2011 by Jeanne Schmitz. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Jeanne and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Susanna's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.