in West Virginia
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 42 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ID: 5835E9A4-60F4-4A7B-8089-7139BE65D1A1
- ID Number: MH:IF155
- 28 MAR 1816
- West Virginia
- ID: 3E5827E8-2C0E-4226-9FCC-100C163E0E63
- ID Number: MH:IF154
- 3 FEB 1905
Record ID Number
- ID Number: MH:I90
- ID: 7DN110J1-11ED-48L1-05D1-05D1D8D43E11
- 16 MAR 2011 08:24:21 GMT-6
Thank you to Dee Beach for creating WikiTree profile Lloyd-1378 through the import of Paternal Family Tree Keffer Sisson.GED on Apr 9, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Dee and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William F.'s Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William F. Lloyd directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William F. Lloyd directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.