This person was part of the Puritan Great Migration.
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
Joshua Lombard was baptized in Thorncombe, Dorsetshire England on 15 Oct 1620, son of Thomas Lombard by his second wife, name unknown.
He emigrated with his father and married in Barnstable 27 May 1651 Abigail Linnett.
He died after January 22, 1689/90.
- ↑ Robert Charles Anderson, Great Migration Begins..., Boston, MA: NEHGS (1995), p 1197
- ↑ Anderson, citing NEHGR 9:287
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Joshua's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jillaine Smith, H Horsinao, Robin Craig, Jamie Swindells, and Betty Hewett. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 16, 2014 at 14:19GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
On July 29, 2014 at 18:43GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
On May 20, 2014 at 01:22GMT Robin Craig wrote:
On March 29, 2014 at 23:27GMT Vic Watt wrote: