- Joshua Lombard's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person migrated to New England during the Puritan Great Migration (1620-1640).
|If you are interested in this profile,
please check out the Puritan Great Migration Project!
Joshua Lombard was baptized in Thorncombe, Dorsetshire England on 15 Oct 1620, son of Thomas Lombard by his second wife, name unknown.
He emigrated with his father and married in Barnstable 27 May 1651 Abigail Linnett.
- 1694 moved to Martha's Vineyard. Fathered 9 children with Abigail Linell. Son, Jonathan, was the first documented case of inherited deafness in the secluded community
He died after January 22, 1689/90.
- Date: 15 OCT 1620
- Place: Thorncombe, Dorsetshire, England, United Kingdom
- FSFTID LH1F-XYQ
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joshua's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Robin Craig, Homer Hopper, Betty Hewett, and Tony Hatch. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 9 Jul 2016 at 23:17 GMT Bobbie (Madison) Hall wrote:
On 1 Jul 2016 at 15:35 GMT Tom Coley wrote:
On 30 Jun 2016 at 20:29 GMT Brenda (Green) Lambert wrote:
On 30 Jun 2016 at 16:53 GMT Brenda (Green) Lambert wrote:
On 16 Aug 2014 at 14:19 GMT Jillaine Smith wrote:
On 29 Jul 2014 at 18:43 GMT Darrell Parker wrote:
On 20 May 2014 at 01:22 GMT Robin (Felch) Craig wrote:
On 29 Mar 2014 at 23:27 GMT Vic Watt wrote:
Joshua is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 17 degrees from Michael Phelps, 26 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.