- Abigail (Lothrop) Clarke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Abigail Lothrop, the daughter of Rev. John Lothrop and Anna Hammond was baptized at Barnstable Massachusetts on 2 Nov 1639. She married at Plymouth, 7 Oct 1657, James Clark, born at Plymouth in 1623, the son of Thomas Clark.
Children of Abigail and James Clark:
- Thomas Clark, born about 1660
- John Clark, born 1672
- Joanna Clark Holmes (1678 - 1711)
- Bathsheba Clarke Litchfield (1682 - 1754)
- The Chrisman Pedigree, website created by Lonnie Chrisman.
- Otis, Amos. Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families, published online by Ancestry.com. The Generations Network, Inc., Provo, UT, 2005; original publisher: F.B. & F.P. Goss, Barnstable, Massachusetts, 1890.
- Cutter, William Richard. Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Volumes 1-4, published online by Google Books, 2006; original publisher: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York, 1910.
- Helene Holt. Exiled, The Story of John Lathrop. Pages 297-298.
- A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family-1884, Page 41, Abigail (#12).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abigail's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Alyson X and Darin Neves. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Abigail is 12 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 18 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 27 degrees from Gene Kelly, 14 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.