- Abigail (Lothrop) Clarke's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Abigail Lothrop, the daughter of Rev. John Lothrop and Anna Hammond was baptized at Barnstable Massachusetts on 2 Nov 1639. She married at Plymouth, 7 Oct 1657, James Clark, born at Plymouth in 1623, the son of Thomas Clark.
Children of Abigail and James Clark:
- Thomas Clark, born about 1660
- John Clark, born 1672
- Joanna Clark Holmes (1678 - 1711)
- Bathsheba Clarke Litchfield (1682 - 1754)
- The Chrisman Pedigree, website created by Lonnie Chrisman.
- Otis, Amos. Genealogical Notes of Barnstable Families, published online by Ancestry.com. The Generations Network, Inc., Provo, UT, 2005; original publisher: F.B. & F.P. Goss, Barnstable, Massachusetts, 1890.
- Cutter, William Richard. Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Volumes 1-4, published online by Google Books, 2006; original publisher: Lewis Historical Publishing Company, New York, 1910.
- Helene Holt. Exiled, The Story of John Lathrop. Pages 297-298.
- A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family-1884, Page 41, Abigail (#12).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Abigail's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Alyson X and Darin Neves. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.