He later became William Lukin Windham. He was the heir of William Windham MP. [His father, George, was the half-brother of William Windham]
He was born 20 September 1768. William passed away on 12 Jan 1833. 
- ↑ Entered by Gilly Wood, Dec 31, 2012
Thanks to Gilly Wood for starting this profile.
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Gilly and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.