This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ABT 1845
- ID: 02D46BAF13574A4D936C4BBE6F42FF6D1674
- 21 Oct 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21 Oct 2006.
- 20 OCT 1846
- Source: S12 Abbreviation: 1861 census Title: 1861 census BIBL Ancestry.co.uk.image, or FreeCen transcription
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: 1851 census Title: 1851 census BIBL Cornwall online census project/Genogold transcription/Ancestry.co uk image
- Source: S3 Abbreviation: 1841 census Title: 1841 census BIBL Cornwall online project/FreeCen transcription/ Ancestry.co.uk image
- Source: S36 Abbreviation: Parish register Title: Parish register (on microfilm/fiche).
- Source: S4 Abbreviation: IGI (from bishop's transcripts) Title: International Genealogical Index (from bishop's transcripts) Subsequent Source Citation Format: . IGI BIBL International Genealogical Index [IGI]. Salt Lake City: Family History Library
- Source: S8 Abbreviation: 1851 and later census(es) Title: 1851 and later census(es) BIBL
Thank you to David Trebilcock for creating WikiTree profile Lynn-330 through the import of william john miles gedcom.ged on Apr 22, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by David and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Matilda's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.