- Matilda Lynn's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- ABT 1845
- ID: 02D46BAF13574A4D936C4BBE6F42FF6D1674
- 21 Oct 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 21 Oct 2006.
- 20 OCT 1846
- Source: S12 Abbreviation: 1861 census Title: 1861 census BIBL Ancestry.co.uk.image, or FreeCen transcription
- Source: S26 Abbreviation: 1851 census Title: 1851 census BIBL Cornwall online census project/Genogold transcription/Ancestry.co uk image
- Source: S3 Abbreviation: 1841 census Title: 1841 census BIBL Cornwall online project/FreeCen transcription/ Ancestry.co.uk image
- Source: S36 Abbreviation: Parish register Title: Parish register (on microfilm/fiche).
- Source: S4 Abbreviation: IGI (from bishop's transcripts) Title: International Genealogical Index (from bishop's transcripts) Subsequent Source Citation Format: . IGI BIBL International Genealogical Index [IGI]. Salt Lake City: Family History Library
- Source: S8 Abbreviation: 1851 and later census(es) Title: 1851 and later census(es) BIBL
Thank you to David Trebilcock for creating WikiTree profile Lynn-330 through the import of william john miles gedcom.ged on Apr 22, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by David and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Matilda by comparing test results with other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known mtDNA test-takers in her direct maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Matilda:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Matilda is 20 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 34 degrees from Gene Kelly, 21 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.