- Lietaud (Mâcon) de Mâcon's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Acrossthepond.ged on 21 February 2011.
- Occupation: Count of Macon
- Alberic II may have been son of second wife, Richilda.
- He also had daughter Beatrix, who married Eudes de Vermandois.
- Source S5
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Name: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lietaud's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Roger Travis and Carlos Raúl Molina. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lietaud is 29 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 46 degrees from Anne Frank, 33 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 34 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 27 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.