in Orkney, Scotland
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 153 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 8BAC2F2B9987AE4794DDEEF091D3A8D7D89C
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 Jan 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 Jan 2007.
- WikiTree profile MacGowan-6 created through the import of sherrilorrainerossdesc.ged on Jun 28, 2011 by Lamar Ross. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lamar and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Maurice's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Maurice MacGowan directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Maurice MacGowan directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.