- Edmund /MacGregor
- Place: USA
- Source: S-2052917492 Repository: #R-2139398877 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21058954&pid=2441
- Source: S-2055058207 Repository: #R-2139398877 Title: Family trails across America : Higday, Ridgeway, Gannaway, Benefield, Van Slyck, Warren, Robertson and allied lines Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT: The Generations Network, Inc., 2005.Original data - Higday, Hamilton,. Family trails across America : Higday, Ridgeway, Gannaway, Benefield, Van Slyck, Warren, Robertson and allied lines. Seattle, Wash.: Pigott-Washington Pr Note: APID: 1,18722::0
- ↑ Source: #S-2055058207 Note: http://trees.ancestry.com/rd?f=sse&db=genealogy-glh21498362&h=67&ti=0&indiv=try&gss=pt Note: Data: Text: Residence date: Residence place: USA APID: 1,18722::67
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edmund's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.