- Mary Machias's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of CaddyAncestors.ged on 21 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S255
- User ID: 0E77D6EA4524493794B4AB3579BFEF66E3FC
- Data Changed:
- Date: 29 Nov 2010
- Time: 10:52
- Date: 29 Nov 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 10:52 29 Nov 2010.
- Source S255
- Abbreviation: McIntosh, Michelle
- Title: McIntosh, Michelle
- Author: McIntosh, Michelle
- Italicized: Y
- Paranthetical: Y
- WikiTree profile Machias-2 created through the import of Rankin-Ridgdill Family Tree.ged on Oct 4, 2011 by Elizabeth Rankin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Elizabeth and others.
- Source: S-2052917492 Repository: #R-2139398877 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Trees Note: Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=21058954&pid=4562
- Repository: R-2139398877 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mary's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.