- Father: Maine, Helias of, Count of Maine
- Mother: , Agnes of Aquitaine
- Married to , Fulk V the younger of Anjou, Count of Anjou
- Child 1: Plantagenet, Geoffrey V the Fair, Count of Anjou and Maine, b. 24 AUG 1113
- Child 2: , Helias of Mayenne, Count of Mayenne
- Child 3: , Sybil of Anjou, b. ABT 1114
- Child 4: , Isabella (Matilda), b. ABT 1109
- Ermengard married Foulques V ""le Jeune" de Anjou count of Anjou, king of Jerusalem, son of Foulques IV "le Rechin" Comte de Anjou and Bertrada de Montfort Countess of Anjou and, regina de France. (Foulques V ""le Jeune" de Anjou count of Anjou, king of Jerusalem was born in 1082-1092,174 <Sources.htm> died on 13 Nov 1143 in Plains of Acre, Holy Land 174 <Sources.htm> and was buried in Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem.) -- http://www.cybergata.com/roots/1654.htm
- Source S-2024265474
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Royal Ancestors
- Author: Michel Call
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Ermengarde's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Fontaine Wiatt, Tim Perry, David Mark Cordell, Roger Travis, Anonymous S, Robin Wood, Michael Abramo, Adele Schauman, Jeffrey Steele, Rhidian Harrington, Greg Minter II, and Carlos Raúl Molina. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.