- Father: Maine, Helias of, Count of Maine
- Mother: , Agnes of Aquitaine
- Married to , Fulk V the younger of Anjou, Count of Anjou
- Child 1: Plantagenet, Geoffrey V the Fair, Count of Anjou and Maine, b. 24 AUG 1113
- Child 2: , Helias of Mayenne, Count of Mayenne
- Child 3: , Sybil of Anjou, b. ABT 1114
- Child 4: , Isabella (Matilda), b. ABT 1109
- Ermengard married Foulques V ""le Jeune" de Anjou count of Anjou, king of Jerusalem, son of Foulques IV "le Rechin" Comte de Anjou and Bertrada de Montfort Countess of Anjou and, regina de France. (Foulques V ""le Jeune" de Anjou count of Anjou, king of Jerusalem was born in 1082-1092,174 <Sources.htm> died on 13 Nov 1143 in Plains of Acre, Holy Land 174 <Sources.htm> and was buried in Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem.) -- http://www.cybergata.com/roots/1654.htm
- Source S-2024265474
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Royal Ancestors
- Author: Michel Call
- Note: Good
- WikiTree profile DuMaine-15 created through the import of Adele Schauman Skinner_2011-07-11.ged on Jul 11, 2011 by Adele Schauman. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Adele and others.
Ermengarde de Maine ... She passed away about 1126. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Tim Perry, Monday, May 12, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ermengarde's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Tim Perry, Roger Travis, Jeffrey Steele, Robin Wood, Anonymous S, Fontaine Wiatt, Adele Schauman, David Mark Cordell, Rhidian Harrington, Michael Abramo, Greg Minter II, and Carlos Raúl Molina. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.