- Ermengarde (Maine) d'Anjou's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- Father: Maine, Helias of, Count of Maine
- Mother: , Agnes of Aquitaine
- Married to , Fulk V the younger of Anjou, Count of Anjou
- Child 1: Plantagenet, Geoffrey V the Fair, Count of Anjou and Maine, b. 24 AUG 1113
- Child 2: , Helias of Mayenne, Count of Mayenne
- Child 3: , Sybil of Anjou, b. ABT 1114
- Child 4: , Isabella (Matilda), b. ABT 1109
- Ermengard married Foulques V ""le Jeune" de Anjou count of Anjou, king of Jerusalem, son of Foulques IV "le Rechin" Comte de Anjou and Bertrada de Montfort Countess of Anjou and, regina de France. (Foulques V ""le Jeune" de Anjou count of Anjou, king of Jerusalem was born in 1082-1092,174 <Sources.htm> died on 13 Nov 1143 in Plains of Acre, Holy Land 174 <Sources.htm> and was buried in Church of the Holy Sepulcher, Jerusalem.) -- http://www.cybergata.com/roots/1654.htm
- Source S-2024265474
- Repository: #R-2024265400
- Title: Royal Ancestors
- Author: Michel Call
This page has been edited according to Style Standards adopted January 2014. Descriptions of imported gedcoms for this profile are under the Changes tab.
Emengarde was born in 1096. Emengarde Du Maine ... She passed away in 1126. 
This profile is a collaborative work-in-progress. Can you contribute information or sources?
- ↑ First-hand information as remembered by Patton McHenry, Thursday, November 20, 2014. Replace this citation if there is another source.
- Add sources here.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Ermengarde's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Robin Wood, Fontaine Wiatt, Tim Perry, Greg Minter II, David Mark Cordell, Jeffrey Steele, Rhidian Harrington, Patton McHenry, Michael Abramo, and Carlos Raúl Molina. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On January 28, 2015 at 00:28GMT Maryann Hurt wrote:
In 1109 she married the Angevin heir, Fulk V, called "Fulk the Younger", thereby finally bringing Maine under Angevin control. She gave birth to:
- Geoffrey Plantagenet, Count of Anjou (d. 1151)
- Elias II, Count of Maine (d. 1151)
- Matilda of Anjou (d. 1154), who married William Adelin, the son and heir to Henry I of England
- Sibylla of Anjou (d. 1165), married in 1121 to William Clito, and then (after an annulment in 1124) to Thierry, Count of Flanders
On December 21, 2014 at 11:26GMT Robin Wood wrote:
On December 21, 2014 at 11:25GMT Robin Wood wrote:
Ermengarde is 25 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 37 degrees from Gene Kelly, 29 degrees from Bram Stoker and 22 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.