- Frank Malam's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
- WikiTree profile Malam-6 created through the import of Salmon tree.ged on May 31, 2011 by Rena Brewin. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Rena and others.
- WikiTree profile Malam-39 created through the import of lepper trees 1_2012-04-25.ged on Apr 26, 2012 by Julie Preston. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Julie and others.
- WikiTree profile Malam-90 created through the import of mixed trees 1_2012-04-27.ged on Apr 28, 2012 by Julie Preston. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Julie and others.
- ↑ https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz Births 1873/28963
- ↑ https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz Marriages 1900/737
- ↑ https://bdmhistoricalrecords.dia.govt.nz Deaths 1918/13056
- ↑ http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GSsr=41&GScid=2355696&GRid=162522784&
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Frank's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Julie Preston and Darren Kellett. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 21 Nov 2015 at 09:04 GMT Darren Kellett wrote:
Frank is 30 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 29 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Michael Phelps, 34 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 23 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.