- Mario Mallozzi's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
From Clair Harris Zarges: I asked Amalio (Uncle Mario) Mallozzi in April 1999 if he could share any memories about his early life in Italy. He did the talking at first, but eventually his sister Mary Mallozzi chimed in, too. They spoke of their life in the 1920s in the village of Pulcherini, a suburb of Minturno, Italy. The interview is here: http://clairz-remember.blogspot.com/2013/11/mary-and-mario-talk-about-life-in.html
Amalio was a World War II Army veteran (rank: CPL). Amalio is buried at St. John Cemetery, 25 Camp Ave., Darien, Connecticut, U.S.
Interview with Almalio "Mario" Mallozzi, 1999. Death and veteran status: Find a Grave, http://www.locategrave.org/l/1203974/Amalio-M-Mallozzi-CT
- ↑ Entered by Clair Zarges.
Thanks to Clair Zarges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Clair and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Mario's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.