Mary Malone was born in Virginia, and died Bef. 1782 in Mecklenburg Co. Virginia. She married John Marshall on Abt. 1739 in Virginia.
More About Mary Malone and John Marshall: Marriage: Abt. 1739, Virginia.
Children of Mary Malone and John Marshall are: James Marshall, b. Abt. 1739, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia, d. April 15, 1818, Anson Co. North Carolina. +Lucy Marshall, b. March 07, 1740/41, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia, d. March 25, 1821, Brunswick Co. Virginia. Benjamin Marshall, b. 1745, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia, d. December 1818, Lincoln Co. Tennessee. Samuel Marshall, b. 1745, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia, d. 1810, Henry Co. Virginia. Ann Marshall, b. 1747, Mecklenburg Co. Virginia. 
No more info is currently available for Maty Malone. Can you add to her biography?
- Alisha Stanbery, Online Research. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Alisha and others.
- ↑ Entered by Alisha Stanbery, Jul 17, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Mary's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.