in Providence, Rhode Island
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 87 times.
Charles was born in 1849. Charles Mann ... He passed away in 1872. 
No more info is currently available for Charles Mann. Can you add to his biography?
- Jonathan Sweet, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Jonathan and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jonathan Sweet, Jan 13, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Charles Mann directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Charles Mann directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.