- John Mann's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
October 8, 1850 - Chatham County, North Carolina
- "United States Census, 1850," index and images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M4B4-BMT : accessed 20 Nov 2014), Wesly Mann, Chatham county, Chatham, North Carolina, United States; citing family 877, NARA microfilm publication M432, NARA microfilm publication M432, National Archives and Records Administration, Washington, D.C.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share significant DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages:
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.