- Charles Mann's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 33B2E5A39B372740B847475EDC7131723A9A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Jun 2009
- Time: 08:44:00
- Date: 8 Jun 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 08:44:00 8 Jun 2009.
- WikiTree profile Mann-949 created through the import of BDM7-7-11.ged on Jul 8, 2011 by Brian McCullough. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Brian and others.
Charles was born in 1849. Charles Mann ... He passed away in 1872. 
No more info is currently available for Charles Mann. Can you add to his biography?
- Jonathan Sweet, firsthand knowledge. Click the Changes tab for the details of edits by Jonathan and others.
- ↑ Entered by Jonathan Sweet, Jan 13, 2012
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charles's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Brian McCullough and Jonathan Sweet. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Charles is 18 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 32 degrees from Gene Kelly, 19 degrees from Maureen O'Hara and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.