- Gertrude Manners is the first wife of the sixth Earl of Shrewsbury, George Talbot.
- b. ABT 1535 Rutlandshire, England
- m. Abt 1543 Belvoir, Leicestershire. Issue:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Edward Talbot, Early of Shrewsbury," (n.d.) Westminster Abbey. Web. Accessed 15 Jan 2014.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Gertrude's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Richard Williams, Robin Craig, and Dolores Pringle. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.