- m. Alfwena. Issue:
- Smith, J.R. (1873). The Reliquary and Illustrated Archaeologist, (Vol 13-14, pp.29). Google eBook
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Athelstan's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson and Anonymous S. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 23, 2013 at 17:10GMT Al Wopshall wrote:
On February 23, 2013 at 17:09GMT Al Wopshall wrote: