- King of Powys 1132 —1162
- St. Tysilio, Meifod, Montgomeryshire, Wales
1025 Bleddyn ap Cynfyn (obit 1075).
. 1065 Maredudd (obit 1132)
.. 1098 Madog (obit 1160)
... 1130 Gruffudd Maelor I ap Madog (obit 1191)
.... 1160 Madog ap Gruffydd Maelor (obit 1236)
..... 1195 Gruffudd Maelor II (obit 1269)
- Jacob Youde William Lloyd, The History of Powys Fadog, Volume 5 of The History of the Princes, the Lords Marcher, and the Ancient Nobility of Powys Fadog, and the Ancient Lords of Arwystli, Cedewen, and Meirionydd, The History of the Princes, the Lords Marcher, and the Ancient Nobility of Powys Fadog, and the Ancient Lords of Arwystli, Cedewen, and Meirionydd. Publisher: T. Richards, 1885. Original: from Harvard University. Digitized: Aug 10, 2007
- ↑ Mike Ashley, The Mammoth Book of British Kings and Queens
- ↑ The Ancestry of Owain Glyndŵr Ancient Wales Studies, by Darrell Wolcott.
- ↑ Lloyd, p. 209, retrieved 2014-06-21, amb
This person was created through the import of My Family File.ged on 19 May 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Madog's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Katherine Patterson, Anonymous S, Michelle Brooks, Wendy Hampton, Bob Carson, Elizabeth Ross, Richard Ragland, Katherine Wall, and Jeffrey Davidson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.