Benjamin Marion (d. 1735) was the paternal grandfather of General Francis Marion.
- Migrated from France to South Carolina in 1690 (See obituary under great granduaghter, Frances Porter Singleton).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Benjamin's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Betty Tierney, Cheri Passey, and Jim Dukes. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 10, 2014 Jim Dukes wrote: