- Lydia (Marsh) Emerson's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of morton jan11.ged on 05 January 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Name: /MARSH/
- Surname: MARSH
Couldn't find any valid first name.
- Date: ABT 1562
Removed ABT from Birth Date and marked as uncertain.
- User ID: A8025C76D6F3D611B91D0003FFFFFFF8FAA3
- Source: #S1
- Reference: 8X17-Z8
- Source S1
- Abbreviation: Imported GEDCOM file
- Title: GEDCOM file imported on 18 Sep 2009.
- Author: Allan Morton
- WikiTree profile Marsh-1099 created through the import of Marsh.ged on Sep 29, 2011 by Gus Marsh. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gus and others Sources: The book, John Marsh of Hartford, Connecticut 1636-1895 by Dwight Whitney Marsh and my own DNA.
- WikiTree profile Marsh-849 created through the import of Marsh.ged on Aug 1, 2011 by Gus Marsh. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gus and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lydia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers and Allan Morton. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lydia is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.