in Elham, Kent, England
Died [date unknown] [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 90 times.
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: C5D3281274FF459DB1F1994B7294F5C56DC2
- Data Changed:
- Date: 25 Apr 2009
- Time: 16:38
Prior to import, this record was last changed 16:38 25 Apr 2009.
- WikiTree profile Marsh-520 created through the import of Ann Lambs feb 2011 gedcom.ged on May 27, 2011 by Ann Sims. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Ann and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Edwin's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about Edwin Marsh directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about Edwin Marsh directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.