- Place: Salem, Essex, Massachusetts
In The Great Migration 1634-1635, Anderson states that the claim that Elizabeth Marsh married John Benson of Hull is undocumented.
 Elizabeth MARSH was born 8 July 1646 in Hull, Plymouth County, MA. She was christened on 13 September 1646 in Salem, Essex County, MA. She died on 26 February 1704 in prob in Hull, Plymouth County, MA. John Benson and Elizabeth MARSH had the following children:
i. John BENSON b ~1665 Hull, Plymouth Co, MA d >1725 in Hull
ii. Joseph Benson b.~1667 Hull, Plymouth Co., MA d 9 July 1737 in Rochester, Plymouth Co., MA
iii. Isaac Benson b. 1669 Hull, Plymouth Co., MA d 1746 - Gloucester, Providence Co., RI
 ISAAC BENSON (s. John Benson & Elizabeth Marsh), b. abt. 1669, Hull Plymouth Co., MASS., D. after 1746; Md 12 Mar. 1698/92 at Sandwich, Plymouth Co., Mary Bumpas (dau. John & Sarah Bumpus), chr. 20 Aug. 1671, Scituate, Plymouth Co., d. after 1715
 "The Ancestors and Descendants of John Lewis Benson and His Sisters and Brother:" pp 107 - N H Benson, IN 2011
 "The Benson Family: Descendants of Isaac Benson and Mary Bumpas" pp 4, G H Croft-Christensen 1973
- Source: Title: Ancestral File (R) Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Publication: Copyright (c) 1987, June 1998, data as of 5 January 1998 Repository: Family History Library Address: 35 N West Temple Street CONT Salt Lake City, Utah 84150
- Source: S131 Great Migration 1634-1635, M-P. (Online database. AmericanAncestors.org. New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2010. ) Originally published as: The Great Migration, Immigrants to New England, 1634-1635, Volume V, M-P, by Robert Charles Anderson. Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2007. (Subscription required.)
Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Elizabeth's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Becky Syphers and Homer Hopper. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On February 13, 2014 Vic Watt wrote: