No more info is currently available for Louis Martel. Can you add to his biography?
- 1870 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MHC3-YSJ
- Marriage to Anna: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FCTG-W2V
- 1880 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MWSR-Z6M
- Marriage to Anna Belle: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/NQQQ-9YR
- 1900 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/M91B-XNG
- 1910 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MLRG-718
- 1920 Census: https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MZS7-3NQ
- ↑ Entered by Krissi Hall, Dec 12, 2011
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Louis's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 12, 2011 at 15:22GMT Krissi Love wrote: