- Sarah (Mason) Harrington's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Note: This profile for Sarah Mason was removed as the wife of Thomas Harrington (and added as the wife of his brother, Charles Harrington). She was also removed as the wife of their father, Thomas Harrington.
This Harrington site shows Ann Majour as mother of Thomas who m Whitmell. It also shows Sarah Mason as m Charles Harrington, another son of Thomas & Ann Majour. (See additional information posted on the profile of Thomas Harrington.)
~Liz Shifflett, April 26, 2015
- 1667, Virginia
- S34: Eric Wright. Wright Family Web Site (MyHeritage.com family tree 57793291-1). Sarah Mason (Smart Matching: 1000153), 16 OCT 2009. Quality or Certainty of Data: 3. Record ID Number: MH:S34, User ID: CC7D35F7-7779-499C-9628-4FE65FCAB9A0.
- The WikiTree profile Mason-1076 was created on 20 May 2011 through the import of Holmes.ged (UPD 16 OCT 2009 14:16:20 GMT-6). It included the "unattached" user ID 2E59BAD7-5304-46CD-A897-FC4C2F42DDCD an Record ID Number: MH:I3313.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Sarah's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On December 30, 2014 at 06:51GMT Liz Shifflett wrote:
Sarah is 14 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 20 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 29 degrees from Gene Kelly, 24 degrees from Bram Stoker and 18 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.