This person was created through the import of Holmes.ged on 20 May 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- User ID: 6496D382-8AEF-4362-BDCC-9508B510D6B9
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1370864
- Date: 1 JAN 1642
- Place: Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
- User ID: E88541AF-FB62-4FA6-8470-963822356383
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1370865
- Place: Hyde Prect, North Carolina, USA
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I4278
- User ID: 201CA3E2-03E7-4DBB-BC65-07506C513360
- UPD 22 MAR 2011 17:33:02 GMT-6
- Source: #S303
- Page: John Mason
- Event: Smart Matching
- Role: 1002834
- Date: 22 MAR 2011
- Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match
- Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Note: John Mason was a soldier in King Philip's War, 1675, and served in the first or Mt. Hope Campaign under Capt. Prentice, also served under Capt. Thomas Brattle, and in November 1675 and January 1676 was at the Garrison, Wrentham, Mass. He was also active in Town affairs being one of the Signers of the Secession Petition of 1678, Highway Surveyor and Hogreeve, 1678, Constable at Cambridge Village, 1679, selectman, 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1293, bore title of Lieutenant in the Massachusetts Militia, made freeman, 1690, and one of a committee "to see if it be necessary to have a highway to Concord Road," 1704. He was a tanner and settled at Cambridge Village, now Newton, Mass.
- Source S303
- Record ID Number: MH:S303
- User ID: 5DF5ADF2-5BC7-4C54-B393-BA97F7461BF8
- Author: Joannine Herriott
- Title: Herriott Web Site
- Text: MyHeritage.com family tree
- Family site: Herriott Web Site
- Family tree: Herriott_Crump
- Media: 72916571-1
- Type: Smart Matching
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.