- Charity Masters's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Charity Ann Masters was born in 1860 and was with her parents in Haldimand Township in 1861. She married Ogden Puffer in 1880 in Haldimand Township. They farmed in Brighton Township at least 1881-1901. In 1911-1921 they farmed in Cramahe Township. In 1930 they lived in Morganston, Northumberland County and she was there, widowed, in 1940. She died in Northumberland in 1943 and was buried in Cramahe Hill Cemetery.
Charity Ann Masters, daughter of Samuel born 1860, married Ogden Puffer in May 1880 and son Andrew was born in 1880. It is puzzling (1) not to find Charity in the 1871 census and (2) to find an "Ann C. Masters" age 20 with father Samuel in 1881, as well as Charity Puffer with her husband.
Canada West Census, Northumberland County, Haldimand, 1861 (C.A. Masters)--Ancestry.com
Ontario Census, Northumberland East, Cramahe Township, 1881, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/MVXG-P4F and --Ancestry.com
Ontario Marriages, 1869-1927, https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/FMN5-NR6
Ontario Census, Northumberland East, Brighton, 1881, 1891, 1901 (Charity Puffer)--Ancestry.com
Ontario Census, Northumberland East, Cramahe Township, 1911, 1921 (Charity Puffer)--Ancestry.com
Find A Grave Index, https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:QVL7-YJJC
Profile begun in 2015 by R.S. Peterson-2111.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charity's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.