- Charity Masters's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Charity Ann was born in 1860. She married Ogden Puffer in 1880 in Haldimand Township. Son Andrew was born in 1880. They lived in Brighton Township in 1881, in 1892 their land in Brighton Twp. was Lot 10, Concession 10; they were still there in 1901. In 1930 they lived in Morganston, Northumberland County.
Per GEDCOM of Karen E. Black, Sept 30, 2002 there may be some room for doubt in equating the Charity Ann Masters born to Samuel Masters and Amanda Zufelt in 1860 with the "23-year-old" Charity Ann Masters who married Ogden Puffer in 1880. The room seems miniscule. She was recorded as age 21 in 1881 (with her parents) and 31 in 1891 (with Puffer).
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Charity's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.