in Shenston, Staffordshire, England
Died [location unknown]
This page has been accessed 20 times.
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 96BCD21E-7E73-4AC3-BBE3-9B4EC582BD53
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6033
- Date: 1850
- Place: Shenston, Staffordshire, England
- User ID: 1C8B0B02-349D-4CC8-9A0D-B7A16B5D14C6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5383
- Date: 24 JUL 1926
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I46
- User ID: 4E174C3A-6BC9-4703-8DB0-F0D6C62E2B36
- UPD 29 JUL 2012 00:19:03 GMT+10
- User ID: 41306A63-66D7-4918-BFAE-3BF875CF98FB
- Record ID Number: MH:IF11455
- Date: 26 MAY 1850
- Place: Horwich Chapel, Horwich, Lancashire, England
- User ID: 7BB20FE4-9B6B-4AC2-82BA-7C8295670DC6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1358
- Place: Rolleston Churchyard
- Occupation: Labourer Brewers
- User ID: E8283F73-6D9F-4FA9-9655-8E50A64EAEA0
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1357
- Date: 1881 Census
- Place: Rolleston, Staffordshire, England
Thank you to Rod Urquhart for creating WikiTree profile Matthews-2619 through the import of matthews.GED on Oct 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Rod and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA test.
If you have taken a DNA test for genealogy please login and enter it.
There are 1 photos with William. View by
WikiTree Popularity: 1.
For public comments, here are the options:
- Public Bulletin Board: You need to be a logged-in community member to post bulletin board comments for the family. (Best for comments about William Matthews directed to WikiTree users watching this profile. Limit of 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear here and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist Q&A Forum. (Best for questions about William Matthews directed to our genealogy community.)
- Private Message: You can also send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
There are no bulletin board comments yet.