This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 96BCD21E-7E73-4AC3-BBE3-9B4EC582BD53
- Record ID Number: MH:IF6033
- Date: 1850
- Place: Shenston, Staffordshire, England
- User ID: 1C8B0B02-349D-4CC8-9A0D-B7A16B5D14C6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF5383
- Date: 24 JUL 1926
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I46
- User ID: 4E174C3A-6BC9-4703-8DB0-F0D6C62E2B36
- UPD 29 JUL 2012 00:19:03 GMT+10
- User ID: 41306A63-66D7-4918-BFAE-3BF875CF98FB
- Record ID Number: MH:IF11455
- Date: 26 MAY 1850
- Place: Horwich Chapel, Horwich, Lancashire, England
- User ID: 7BB20FE4-9B6B-4AC2-82BA-7C8295670DC6
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1358
- Place: Rolleston Churchyard
- Occupation: Labourer Brewers
- User ID: E8283F73-6D9F-4FA9-9655-8E50A64EAEA0
- Record ID Number: MH:IF1357
- Date: 1881 Census
- Place: Rolleston, Staffordshire, England
Thank you to Rod Urquhart for creating WikiTree profile Matthews-2619 through the import of matthews.GED on Oct 5, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Rod and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of William's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.