- Richard Mauldin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: F5B736EDFEE959458A540ABAC9E1A88CD4F5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 Oct 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 Oct 2007.
- WikiTree profile Mauldin-77 created through the import of ross20genancestors-children6-22-2011.ged on Jun 22, 2011 by Lamar Ross. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lamar and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On August 19, 2013 at 20:14GMT Lamar Ross wrote:
On August 19, 2013 at 20:08GMT Julie Johnson wrote: