- Richard Mauldin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: F5B736EDFEE959458A540ABAC9E1A88CD4F5
- Data Changed:
- Date: 13 Oct 2007
Prior to import, this record was last changed 13 Oct 2007.
- WikiTree profile Mauldin-77 created through the import of ross20genancestors-children6-22-2011.ged on Jun 22, 2011 by Lamar Ross. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Lamar and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Richard's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 19 Aug 2013 at 20:14 GMT Lamar Ross Ph.D wrote:
On 19 Aug 2013 at 20:08 GMT Julie (Roach) Johnson wrote:
Richard is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 19 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 25 degrees from Michael Phelps, 27 degrees from Neil deGrasse Tyson and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.