- Annie McAllister's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
Could not interpret date in Birth Date (unk).
- Source: S-1562878075 Repository: #R-2142878651 Title: New Hampshire, Marriage Records Index, 1637-1947 Author: Ancestry.com Publication: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc. APID: 1,2554::0
- Repository: R-2142878651 Name: Ancestry.com Address: http://www.Ancestry.com Note:
- Source: S-2097513046 Repository: #R-2142878651 Title: Ancestry Family Trees Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members. Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created. Page: Ancestry Family Tree Data: Text: http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=12028456&pid=3775
Thank you to Karen Johnson for creating WikiTree profile McAllister-550 through the import of Karen Parkins Family Tree (1).ged on Apr 11, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Karen and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Annie's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.