- Johnny McCraine Jr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- Name: John //
- Given Name: John
- Nickname: Johnny
Couldn't find any valid last name at birth.
- Cause: Lukemia
- User ID: 22D5A9682DF74F73A13B9A90A456B31DBE21
- Data Changed:
- Date: 26 MAY 2012
Prior to import, this record was last changed 26 MAY 2012.
- COLOR 1
- WikiTree profile McCraine-4 created through the import of Land.ged on May 29, 2012 by Joe Willis Jones. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Joe Willis and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Johnny by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Johnny:
- Joe Willis Jones - AncestryDNA
GEDMatch ID A412870
Ancestry.com member Jones_Land
- Joe Willis Jones - Family Tree DNA Family Finder
GEDMatch ID A412870
Family Tree DNA kit B69091
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Johnny is 26 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 25 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 56 degrees from Lisa Kudrow, 33 degrees from Kurt Vonnegut and 25 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.