- Magdalene (McDowell) Reid , twin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- 17 JAN 1754
- Rockbridge Co., VA
- Source: S125 Author: Conner, Tim Title: Tim Conner's Database Abbreviation: Conner, Tim Publication: RootsWeb/11 Apr 2004 Repository: #R55 Media: Electronic Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R55 Name: RootsWeb E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: S237 Author: Niemeier, Robert [Bob] Title: Niemeier Family Abbreviation: Niemeier, Robert Publication: Internet, 6 Apr 2003 Repository: #R95 Media: Electronic Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R95 Name: Internet Address: 3666 Flora Place CONT St. Louis, MO 63110 Phone Number: 314-771-1763 E-Mail Address: email@example.com Web Address: http://www.justcallbob.com/Reports/
- Source: S31 Author: unknown Title: McKnight/Parks Pedigree Chart Abbreviation: McKnight Pedigree Publication: unknown Note: Photocopy of this chart provided to Robert B. Nichol by William H. Willis [fr.-in-law] c. 1989 Repository: #R17 Media: Manuscript Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- Repository: R17 Name: Robert B. Nichol Genealogy Files E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to Bob Nichol for creating WikiTree profile Twin-12 through the import of Willis.ged on Mar 8, 2013.
Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Bob and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Magdalene's ancestors' mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.