This biography was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import. It's a rough draft and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 49259CBA-0CD2-4113-B31E-ADFC36AC3E97
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4000
- Date: 1841
- Place: St Quivox, Ayrshire, Scotland
- User ID: 061F867F-4EA3-4F7C-B50E-D728E81696A4
- Record ID Number: MH:IF4001
- Date: ABT 1896
- Place: Annbank, Tarbolton, Ayrshire, SCT
Record ID Number
- Record ID Number: MH:I291
- User ID: A67B7172-B279-4D9C-8E3C-AEEE6EA1EB54
- UPD 02 SEP 2012 22:30:11 GMT+-0
- Source: S26 Record ID Number: MH:S26 User ID: C274054C-86CB-416C-A8DD-9BFEBAFAD0B4 Author: jean kerr Title: jean.ward.kerr.family.tree Text: MyHeritage.com family tree CONT Family site: jean.ward.kerr.family.tree CONT Family tree: NEW HARRY AND ANNE GEDCOM Media: 244762-3 Type: Smart Matching Record ID Number: MH:SC195 Page: Philip McGhee Event: Smart Matching Role: 3001920 Data: Date: 6 APR 2013 Text: Added by confirming a Smart Match Quality or Certainty of Data: 3
- Source: S9 Record ID Number: MH:S9 User ID: 8D3A0124-A572-469C-9D04-C4B147B7344F UPD 19 AUG 2012 12:09:15 GMT+-0 Title: Marriage Registration Publication: Scotland's People
- Note N128Witnesses - John Cain & Elizabeth Devlin
- Record ID Number: MH:N130
- PRIN MH:SC196
- ↑ Source: #S9 Record ID Number: MH:SC196 Page: Tarbolton - 619/00 0020 Data: Date: 1908 Text: Philip was recorded as 'deceased' on son Terence's marriage registration. Note: #N128
Thank you to Alan Runciman for creating WikiTree profile McGhee-159 through the import of McGaffney Family 8Jul13.GED on Jul 8, 2013. Click to the Changes page for the details of edits by Alan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Philip's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.