Jane McIver ... 
1850: Lived in Moore County, North Carolina according to the Census: Head/Husband Lewis Wicker, wife Jane, and children Nancy, Archibald, Sarah, Benjamin F., Frances C., Mary J., Margaret J., Bretian M., and James. 
1870: Lived in Pocket Township, Moore County, North Carolina according to the Census: Head/Husband Lewis Wicker, wife Jane, and children Margaret, Lewis, and Adlaide. 
Can you add any information on Jane McIver? Please help grow her WikiTree profile. Everything you see here is a collaborative work-in-progress.
- ↑ Entered by Michael Gabbard, Saturday, October 26, 2013 based on reference on Death Certificate of her son Lewis Jonathan Wicker.
- ↑ United States Census, 1850; Index, FamilySearch
- ↑ United States Census, 1870; Index, FamilySearch
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of Jane's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
Comments: 0. WikiTree Popularity: 1.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.