- John McMahon Jr.'s Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
John Blair McMahon Jr1
M, b. 31 January 1785, d. 7 February 1816
John was born on 31 January 1785 at Jonesboro, Washington County, Tennessee.2 He was the son of John Blair(Brooks?) McMahon and Margaret Curley. He married Rachel McMahon on 20 November 1798 at Hardin County, Kentucky.3 John registered to pay taxes in 1800 at Hardin County, Kentucky.4 John died on 7 February 1816 at age 31.2
Child of John Blair McMahon Jr and Rachel McMahon
◦Daniel B McMahon b. 12 Mar 1802, d. c 1867
- ↑ Entered by Allan Thomas.
Thanks to Allan Thomas for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Allan and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.