This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 3DE98ECEDB1F43EAA45952E53B258C642DED
- Data Changed:
- Date: 22 Dec 2010
- Time: 15:44
- Date: 22 Dec 2010
Prior to import, this record was last changed 15:44 22 Dec 2010.
- WikiTree profile Mccoy-572 created through the import of Coley Wolford Stayton McCarroll Bond.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Tom Coley. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Tom and others.
It is said (by whom?) that "Nancy and Frank found at once that they were kindred spirits and began to live together. About two years later, when they received their divorces, they were married."
- THE HATFIELDS AND THE McCOYS by Otis K. Rice, 1982, Univ.
- WikiTree profile McCoy-610 created through the import of Coley Wolford Stayton McCarroll Bond.ged on Aug 7, 2011 by Tom Coley. Prior to import, this record was last changed 12:42 27 Jul 2011.
- Source: S4 Media: Index Abbreviation: International Genealogical Index, Online Database Title: International Genealogical Index, Online Database Author: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints [LDS]. Publication: \i FamilySearch\i0 . http://www.familysearch.org : 2 Feb 2011 Date: 20 May 2011 Italicized: Y Paranthetical: Y
- ↑ Source: #S4 Page: downloaded Jul 3, 2011 Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Date: 3 Jul 2011
- ↑ Source: #S4 Page: downloaded Jul 27, 2011 Quality or Certainty of Data: 3 Date: 27 Jul 2011
- ↑ Is this from THE HATFIELDS AND THE McCOYS by Otis K. Rice?
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Register as a guest to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
- cause of death Apr 21, 2013.
No known carriers of Nancy's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post comments. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 10 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.