When this person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged, certain information could not be interpreted. Could you help clean this up?
- NAME James /Melvin/
- SOUR @S36@
- PAGE Database online.
- TEXT Record for Robert Melvin
- SOUR @S36@
- @S36@ SOUR
- AUTH Ancestry.com
- TITL OneWorldTree
- PUBL Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA;
- REPO @R9@
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Melven-1 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created through the import of 236-Cathy.ged on 20 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-2076851630
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-2076851630
- Repository: #R-1645048415
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-1645048415.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).DNA
No known carriers of James's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Jamie Swindells and Cathy Champion. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 2, 2014 at 20:42GMT Michelle Brooks wrote:
Not sure which husband is correct, do you have any info?