- James Melvin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
When this person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged, certain information could not be interpreted. Could you help clean this up?
- NAME James /Melvin/
- SOUR @S36@
- PAGE Database online.
- TEXT Record for Robert Melvin
- SOUR @S36@
- @S36@ SOUR
- AUTH Ancestry.com
- TITL OneWorldTree
- PUBL Name: The Generations Network, Inc.; Location: Provo, UT, USA;
- REPO @R9@
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Melven-1 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created through the import of 236-Cathy.ged on 20 October 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Source: #S-2076851630
- Page: Ancestry Family Trees
- Source S-2076851630
- Repository: #R-1645048415
- Title: Ancestry Family Trees
- Publication: Online publication - Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com. Original data: Family Tree files submitted by Ancestry members.
- Note: This information comes from 1 or more individual Ancestry Family Tree files. This source citation points you to a current version of those files. Note: The owners of these tree files may have removed or changed information since this source citation was created.
No REPO record found with id R-1645048415.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with James by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with James:
- Roland Baker : 23andMe, GEDMatch M907435 + AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A961190, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A961190, FTDNA kit #340616
- John Putnam : AncestryDNA, Ancestry member jeputnam
- Joan Chadbourne : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A457577, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III + Family Tree DNA Family Finder, GEDMatch A457577, FTDNA kit #B11314
- Margueritta Cattell : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A397112, Ancestry member MargueritaCattell
- Sivea Cattell : AncestryDNA, GEDMatch A078844, Ancestry member Roland_H_Baker_III
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Cathy Champion and Jamie Swindells. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 2, 2014 at 20:42GMT Michelle Brooks wrote:
Not sure which husband is correct, do you have any info?
James is 16 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 21 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 30 degrees from Gene Kelly, 23 degrees from Bram Stoker and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.