- John Melvin's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
When this person was created on 14 April 2010 through the import of Jamie 2010_2010-04-10.ged, certain information could not be interpreted. Could you help clean this up?
- DATE 1652
- PLAC Leuchers Parish, Fifeshire, , Scotland
- DATE 11 JUL 1651
- PLAC Kennoway, Fife, Scotland
Found multiple copies of BIRT DATE. Using 1652
- TYPE Record Change
- DATE 26 FEB 2007
Did not import EVEN.
- NOTE @N1271@
- @N1271@ NOTEMore About John Melvin:
- Burial: Hill Burying Ground, Concord, MA
- Immigration: Bef. 1676, Charlestown, MA
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Melvin-265 created through the import of Putnam2-1_2010-01-02_2011-02-16_2011-10-11.ged on Oct 12, 2011 by John Putnam. See the Changes page for the details of edits by John and others.
This person was created on 13 September 2010 through the import of 124-DeCoursey.ged.
While processing relationships in the gedcom some additional information was found which may be relevant.
Could not parse date out of ABT 1676.
- @F4388@ FAM
- Husband: @I9956@
- Wife: @I9957@
- Child: @I9963@
- Child: @I9964@
- Child: @I9965@
- Child: @I9966@
- Child: @I9967@
- Child: @I9953@
- Child: @I9968@
- Date: ABT 1676
- Place: Charlestown, Suffolk Co., MA
This biography is a rough draft. It was auto-generated by a GEDCOM import and needs to be edited.
- User ID: 03139645055F9947AF5906738450FA7C0086
- Data Changed:
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
- Time: 00:21:54
- Date: 8 Sep 2009
Prior to import, this record was last changed 00:21:54 8 Sep 2009.
- WikiTree profile Melvin-274 created through the import of tryWikiTreeJC2.ged on Dec 31, 2011 by J. C. Adamson. See the Changes page for the details of edits by J. C. and others.
- Source: S30 Repository: #REPO1 Title: Genealogies of the families and descendants of the early settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts Author: Bond, Henry Publication: 1860, this edition published later in one volume Call Number: G929.1744 W317bo2 Note: NS109893 CONT CONT Source Media Type: Book Page: 119
- Repository: REPO1
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of John's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: John Putnam, Jamie Swindells, Oscar Dayton, and J. C. Adamson. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.