- Joseph Abraham Meredith's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
This person was created through the import of Harpers of Hart Co KY 9 sans mine.ged on 07 February 2011. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Place: Logan Co., KY
- Note: @N58@
- @N58@ NOTE
- Marriage 1 Catherine SANDERS
- ? Married: 4 APR 1816 in Hardin Co.Ky 6
- Marriage 2 Elizabeth SANDERS b: Abt 1798 in Ky
- ? Married: 6 APR 1817 in Hardin Co.Ky 6
- 1. Abraham MEREDITH b: Abt 1836 in Stockholm, Edmonson Co., Ky
- 2. ELizabeth MEREDITH b: Abt 1819 in Hardin Co., Kentucky
- 3. Darcus MEREDITH b: Abt 1820 in Edmonson Co., KY
- 4. William H. MEREDITH b: Abt 1813 in Grayson County, Kentucky (was he in Hart Co KY 1850 w/his mother?)
- 5. Anna MEREDITH b: 1814 in Edmonson Co., KY
- 6. Polina MEREDITH b: 1820 in Edmonson Co., KY
- 7. Thomas MEREDITH b: 1822 in Forks Area, Edmonson County
- 8. Joseph R. MEREDITH b: 1823 in Edmonson Co., KY
- 9. Peter MEREDITH b: 1834 in Stockholm, Edmonson Co., Ky
- 10. Sally MEREDITH b: 1830 in Edmonson Co., KY
- 11. Frederick MEREDITH b: 1815 in Edmonson Cty, Ky
- User ID: E64A8C5A792944A5A14AA272178C5157EBE1
- Data Changed:
- Date: 12 JUL 2006
Prior to import, this record was last changed 12 JUL 2006.
This person was created through the import of Shortened files.ged on 30 December 2010. The following data was included in the gedcom. You may wish to edit it for readability.
- Note: @N8757@
- @N8757@ NOTE
- Other children:
- 1. Nancy MEREDITH b: 1827, Edmonson Co KY
- 2. Peter MEREDITH b: 1833
- 3. Abraham MEREDITH b: 1835
- User ID: A8E0EDEE4ADC4F3490E3A91A0ED67F23C88A
- Data Changed:
- Date: 24 DEC 2008
Prior to import, this record was last changed 24 DEC 2008.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Joseph Abraham's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? Login to add it.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.