- Berthe Aldeberge (Merovingian) Köln's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Cawley (2006), calls the existence of Blithildis into question. She may be a later fabrication by the Carolingians to claim Merovingian descent.
- This profile is managed by the European Aristocrats project. WikiTreers are welcome to participate.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Berthe Aldeberge's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Bob Fields, Roger Travis, Ted Williams, Jeff Johnson, Ron Timbrook, and Carl Tanner. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for questions directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On March 24, 2014 at 15:47GMT Bob Fields wrote: